Selling Your Home - Why List With Us
You have decided to sell your home, selling your home is a big decision. It is important to have an agent who understands the real estate market in your area. For most families, their home is their largest financial asset and I have made it my goal to help you maximize the equity you have worked so hard to earn.
As a professional with over 17 years of experience, I have helped many Houston area residents sell their homes. I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process from strategic marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything is signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality service and information is my top priority. I believe the starting point for any potential sale is to gather the proper neighborhood information, determine how that information affects your personal goals and help you make the decision on how to proceed with the sale of your home. When you are ready to ask some questions about your home, please contact me using the form on this page so I can help you determine the right plan for your home.
To help ensure maximum exposure for your property, we use a number of marketing tools. Every property is unique and we develop a customized marketing plan specific to your property. Some of the marketing tools we offer include:
- Provide a Home Enhancement Guide
- Professional photography of your home which can be posted on web sites and shared.
- Professional property flyer
- Professional yard sign
- Advertise on Zillow.com; Homes.com; Realtor.com and many more.
- Sharing on multiple social media sites including Facebook and Twitter
- Dedicated web site for your home.
- Showcase home as a featured property on robinwindham.com
- Increase interest in your property using RE/MAX worldwide resources
- Electronic lockbox
- Direct mail postcards featuring your home
- Advertise in Houston area home magazines
- Realtor open house
- Advertise to an extensive buyer database and top agents
Get Your Free Home Valuation
Any market analysis presented by a Realtor should not be considered an appraisal or an opinion of value.